- 2006 – 2012
- Webers valley road, Stellenbosch, adjacent to Blaauwklippen wine farm
- Upmarket, retirement estate with 138 single residential homes, clubhouse with swimming pool, kitchen, dining and functions facilities, 20 assisted living apartments and 18 bed frail care facility.
- House sizes between 135m2 and 230m2
- Total sales turnover: R300 mil
- Part of development consortium
- Full project management function
La Clémence is a luxury retirement village, situated in the heart of the Cape winelands, offering an idyllic lifestyle that combines convenience, privacy and comfort. Excellent security, quality health care and a supportive, social community are just some of the features that characterize La Clémence. The architect-designed homes are a stylish interpretation of a modern Cape-Dutch vernacular, set amidst beautifully landscaped gardens. The modern healthcare centre offers primary healthcare services, frail care and sub-acute facilities for both long and short-term stays. In addition, Bonheur is a complex of 20 beautifully appointed apartments, especially designed for assisted living.